As a writer who’s learned most techniques from a mix mash of research, formal education and random blog and pinterest posts, I found this book easy to understand, valuable and memorable. I’ve just recently posted some tips on writing quicker. This book featured in one of the steps as an example on how to increase your writing output.
why I like it
- Rachel has a great, concise and memorable way on how to do mini plots.
- For only 99 cents, you can’t go wrong.
- There’s also editing advice
- It’s good for people who don’t like plotting (pantsers)
- She uses easy to understand terminology and metaphors (think Star Wars to talk about the Three Act Structure or Harry Potter about characters).
- It’s great to help you prepare quickly for NaNoWriMo